The soul to your being (part one, dude my heels hurt).


 The soul to your being (part one, dude my heels hurt).

Dude my middle age feet feel like death😣. Dude that's huge!....explain, I have this killer pain in my heels, especially in my right foot when I stand up after sleeping.  However the pain usually goes away after walking for a few minutes, but those first few minutes.....a killer!.

Well man, sounds like you might have plantar fasciitis...What😓, that sounds serious. what's that plantars thing?....Dude, plantar fasciitis is inflammation in the plantar fascia in your feet and is the most common cause of heel pain.

Super, but what is the plantar fascia? 
The plantar fascia is a strong, fibrous (ligament like) tissue that runs from your heel to the ball of your foot and your toes. It's stretchy like a thick rubber band. The plantar fascia connects the bones in your feet and forms your arches...Wow😀....

What can I do dude to be free of this crazy thing you call plantar fasciitis?...
There are a ton of thing you can do, including icing, rest, stretching, light exercise, change of shoes, arch supports and orthotics.....choose your poison😲....

My friend, heel pain is certainly a bummer, but don't let it stop you from rocking out 😎.. Just be aware of plantar fasciitis, and give your feet the break...

Sole,

Sole comes from the Latin solus, meaning "alone," and it can describe being the only person involved in something, like being the sole member of the Special People Club. As a noun, your sole is the bottom of your foot. If you order sole in a restaurant, you'll get a flat fish that looks like the bottom of your shoe. Although they sound alike, if you order the soul, the waitperson might send you to a church down the street.

Happy feet!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time invested in myself..

Forefoot rockers in footwear